Here at Camp Agape there are many ways to contribute, and one great way is to donate items that can be used around the camp.
In the scripture, we read that by giving generously we glorify God by setting a Christ-like example of cheerful service through the act of Charity.
“Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. – 2 Corinthians 9:7”
“And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity. – 1 Corinthians 13:13”
Below is a list of items that the ministry of Camp Agape could benefit from, so that lives may continue to be changed and many more hearts turn towards the Lord.
Thank you for your interest in donating to Camp Agape and God bless!
Wish list 2018
Contact the Camp Director for specific information about the listed items below.
– New Tile floors in the dormitory and in two cabins floors
– New Bunk beds and mattresses – check with director for details
– Computer Printer Ink – Check with director for details
– Trash Bags – Tall Kitchen bags and 33 gallon bags
– Cleaning Supplies – bathrooms and kitchen. Especially “Awesome” cleaner
– Paper towels and boxes of facial tissue
– Light Bulbs 60w-100w (Long lasting type)
– Office Supplies – pens, note pads, dry erase pens, Sharpe fine point and regular markers with permanent ink
– Copy Paper 8 1/2 X 11 inch white
– Batteries – AAA, AA, and 9 volt for smoke detectors
– Non-Perishable Foods
– Janitorial Supplies – Commercial mop heads, mop handles, brooms, and floor cleaner
– Gift Cards – especially Walmart, Lowes or Home Depot
– Weed Eater String (0.9 mm) and 2 cycle engine oil
– Men’s work gloves and Safety Glasses
– Insect repellent, Fire Ant and wasp killer, Herbicide, and peppermint oil
– 6 Large and 2-2XL and 2-3XL Life Jackets
– 5 fiberglass or aluminum canoes
– Swimming marker Buoys and 50 yards of floating rope
– Big Freezer (16 to 20 cubic ft. up-right Deep Freezer)
– White and gray Paint (contact director for specifics)
– Four 6 foot folding tables for dorm rooms
– White or beige shower curtains
– Drying racks for dorm and cabin rooms